Construction Manager (civil engineering works)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Exyte is a global leader in the design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. With a history of more than 100 years, the company has developed a unique expertise in controlled and regulated environments.
Exyte has a truly global footprint, serving the most technically demanding clients in markets such as semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers.
The company offers a full range of services from consulting to the managing of turnkey solutions – delivered to the highest quality and safety standards.
Solving the most complex challenges, Exyte forges trusted, long-lasting relationships with its clients. In 2018, Exyte generated sales of EUR 3.5 billion with over 5,600 highly experienced and motivated employees.
The company is ideally positioned to further strengthen its market leadership with its broad industry insight and its exceptional talents.
Exyte established a permanent office in Russia in 2007 and has developed and implemented over 50 projects since that date.
Exyte Group is looking for a highly motivated, talented, bright and active candidate on open position:
Construction Manager (civil engineering works)
- to lead, manage and co-ordinate civil engineering construction scope* associated with a large hi-tech construction project with strict adherence to Exyte safety, time, quality, change control, logistics, site co-ordination and security requirements
- *civil engineering construction scope (or CSA – civil/structural/architectural) – includes all civil engineering works from foundations to high quality fit out of clean rooms, excluding engineering systems (HVAC, mechanical, electrical)
- responsible for
- the execution of the construction phase of a project
- ensuring site safety is maintained according to the safety plan
- maintaining the daily progress goals
- ensuring installation quality
- ensuring keeping a project on schedule and on budget.
- dealing with vendors, subcontractors, local authorities
•Responsible for communicating and upholding safety culture and safety policies and procedures throughout the project
•Ensures that all project safety requirements are met
•Assists Pre-construction with estimating, scope of work development and the solicitation and pre-qualification of Subcontractors and Suppliers, technical evaluations of bid proposals
•Be intimately familiar with Subcontractor scope of work, Subcontract agreements, design drawings for the ownership of construction execution on time and within budget
•Define the CSA objectives (in terms of safety, scope schedule, site management, quality, sub-contractor change control, logistics and site co-ordination) within the project scope and communicate those aims to the relevant sub-contact teams and within the Exyte onsite team.
•To be the main point of contact for CSA subcontractor site management and be involved with the CSA subcontractor selection and procurement process.
•To be involved with the project decision making process, to be client facing when required and to create a good working relationship with the Client’s onsite personnel and the Client’s Representatives
•To help and support other team members and fully engage in co-ordination exercises.
•Work closely with the design team and offer advice and practical solutions on buildability and suitability of existing design solutions
•To be able to conclude a project to the Client’s satisfaction including commissioning, validation and room readiness
•To be familiar with and fulfil all the requirements of the Company procedures
•Take responsibility for the Set up the site cabins and welfare requirements, ensure water/power/IT/waste services are connected and the site area is kept clean and tidy and to a standard expected of an
•Contribution to the generation of, and knowledge of the agreed scope of work document for each CSA package.
•Contribution to the generation of, and knowledge of all the Project Construction Project Execution Plans (CPEP’s) with particular emphasis on the Construction Management CPEP, Logistics CPEP, Project Programming CPEP and Quality CPEP.
•To ensure all Requests for Information and Technical submittals issued by the Sub-contracting team on the CSA packages are followed up on and answered in a timely manner to ensure progress is not impacted.
•To understand and contribute fully to the implementation of Last Planner® methodology onsite. This methodology will form the basis of the lookaheads - where progress against that are fundamental to success in this role.
•To keep accurate records and ensure the team also provide detailed accounts of site activities. This includes maintenance of a detailed daily diary that records the execution works of in all area under progress – against the individual activities on the schedule. Recording progress in the diary includes reference to marked up drawings and the daily recording of spent manhours on a per building/level/area/sub-con/Activity ID basis.
•General working knowledge of both the Form of Head Contract and Sub-Contract being operated for the project and CSA Packages respectively. To full understand the correct procedures that comply with the contracts for change control, project reporting, defects liability and all other relevant aspects that a CM should be cognisant of in order to ensure contract compliance at all stages of the contract.
•To be aware of all the project risks, associated impacts and the necessary mitigations to those risks that Exyte must manage. To contribute to the project risk log and actively work to close and mitigate all risk but in particular CSA associated risks. The CSA CM is a fundamental owner of project risk and this must be reflected in his/her approach to the role.
- University degree (Higher Education) in civil engineering
- 10+ years of general construction experience
- Management experience within the construction industry
- Proven track record of completed projects, including in industrial sector
- Solid understanding of Russian design, construction and commissioning norms, standards and requirements
- PC literacy (MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD)
- Russian - fluent, English – intermediate
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Result-oriented, ability to solve problem situations, stress resistance
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Readiness for relocation to other region - on project site - for the construction period
- Competitive salary and attractive package to be discussed according to interview results with the successful candidate
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation
- Professional team
- Large complex modern demanding projects
- Excellent opportunities for further professional growth and constant development