English Language Trainer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is looking for qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers to teach Business English courses to IT professionals.
This vacancy is for an English Language Trainer for our Ryazan office.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week), with classroom workload of 18 astronomical hours a week + 1.5 astronomical hours of extra-curricular activities (demand based). The rest of the time is spent on lesson preparation, language assessment and minor administrative tasks. The classes will take place between 9 am and 6 pm local time, Monday to Friday.
- Maintaining and applying current knowledge of instructional methods and new technologies pertinent to the area of teaching English;
- Running Business English courses to improve the students’ overall English level;
- Running short courses targeting particular Business English skills;
- Participating in teacher training workshops.
- Proficiency (C2) level of English;
- At least 1 year of post-qualification teaching experience;
- Experience in BE, ESP and/or teaching for international exams (desirable);
- Commitment to delivering high-quality lessons and commitment to professional development;
- Additional qualifications, such as certificates in teaching BE, CELTA and, in particular, Delta will be an advantage.
- 40-hour work week;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill set;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate sport activities: football, volleyball, yoga, table tennis;
- Individual career development plan, wide range of technological and soft skills training courses and workshops;
- Ergonomic workspace, convenient geographical location of the office.